Hi, I'm professional digital artist with degree in Art School and years of experience in drawing and image editing.



As AI still is not ideal and has a lot flaws and problems especially with anatomy, hands and face features Ill be happy to make your AI pieces perfect. I can easily fix them, over paint and make edits that you want, like change composition, colors, background, lighting etc. I have a great understanding in basics, color theory, composition, design, anatomy and tech software like Photoshop and advanced AI.

                                                                    

                                                        Click For Make A.i


Contact me via "Contact Seller" button to discuss about details, price and delivery time (depends on complexity). Thank you for concsidering my work

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

power of AI